So, it has been a while. I have been very busy and time has just flown. Timothy hit the ten month mark and is just more and more fun. He is signing eat, all done, and more. Each time it is soo cute! He is still a pretty little guy, my guess is he weighs around 18.5 pounds. We have had some fun times in the last month and I will try to get a couple posts up in the next couple days. For now here is his ten month picture. We love our little guy!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww! Forget "little"--he's gotten so big! Can't wait for more posts. I bet T's into EVERYTHING!
He's adorable! I cant wait!
Hey, how is everything?!
Jennifer told me you had a blog!
Ahh, Timothy is SO cute! I love that name too (its one of my fav. boy names!)
I'll have to add you to my blog list so that I can check in periodically. I will sign in w/ my acct. so that you can come visit our blog too! =)
Finally!! Hope all is well in the Smith house! No update on Steve?? Send my love. OXOX.
Steve, Shelley, and Timothy,
You'll never guess who this is. It's Jim and Diane, Jim's parents. You have such a beautiful family. Wow, you all have been so blessed. If you're ever in our neck of the woods in Texas, the rent is free. :) We would love to see you guys.
Take care of that precious family,
Jim and Diane
Post a Comment