Steve came home from the hospital Tuesday with a picc line and 6 weeks of antibiotics around the clock...he gives them to himself every 8 hours. He has a beta strepp virus and we are all hoping the heavy dosing of antibiotics will keep it from settling in his hip. If it does we are clear, if not it will mean another complete hip replacement. Please be praying that it all clears up.
Timothy has become pretty good at walking all over our house. He loves to carry "things" with him while doing so...take a peek.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cutie! Is he sporting a mohawk??!
I can't believe he's walking so well!
Shelley-you don't know me...I'm a friend of Steve's from Baylor. I just ran into you guys on the Ball's blog. Your baby is absolutely precious. And I will be praying for Steve. Tell him hello for me!
I'm not sure he is using that cane correctly, from a PT point of view.. but he is adorable! Can't wait to see Steve around St. Jude. XOXO.
Post a Comment