In January we had some beautiful weather here in So Cal...January 18th we headed down to the beach with Timothy for his first ever beach day! It was so much fun. The water was very cold but we still let Timothy see what it was all about. We stood with him so the water would come up to his feet, he didn't care for it much. I think it scared him a bit. Overall, it was a good day though. If you look at the picture of Timmy and Steve you will see Steve's right arm has a bandage on it. He no longer has that, his picc line was removed a couple of weeks ago and he is on oral antibiotics. He is doing well, thank God! More later! Happy Monday!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Timothy's sweet little feet prints in the sand...
3 comments:
I wish we were at the beach! We had nice weather here today too! Looks like fun--Timothy is getting so big!!
I was just thinking about y'all the other day and wondered how Steve was recovering. Good to see y'all doing so well. Looks like such a fun day!
Awww--good pics of everybody! I miss you guys! Good pic of the footprints--never thought of doing that. I think that will be a precious picture to you in the years to come.
Post a Comment