Thursday, July 10, 2008

Steve is home!!!

Just wanted to let you all know Steve's surgery went very good! He went in on Tues, surgery started around 9 A.M. and he was in a room by 2 P.M. Around 4 same day he was off on his first walk! Yesterday he did stairs, a whole flight, and today, Thursday, he was released and is home. He got home around noon! Wow! We have such an amazing God! He has taken such good care of Steve. Thank you for all your prayers, God really brought us a great doctor, and I know this is just the begininning of him caring for Steve. Please keep the prayers coming.

3 comments:

anne satterfield said...

Thank you for the update. I've been thinking of all of you& we are thrilled to know that the surgery went well.
Best wishes to Steve on a very successful recovery.
VERY soon I will call & arrange a time to visit.

Anne & family

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

So glad to hear that everything went well! We will continue to keep good thoughts and prayers that Steve will have a good recovery! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Just remember.. stretch, strengthen and rest! Call me if you need me.. I'll be there in a jiffy. XOXOX.