Monday, July 21, 2008

Four Months Old!!!

Last week Timothy hit the four month mark. He went t o the doctor and weighed in at 13 pounds 8 ounces and is 25.5 inches long! Everyday is such a blessing, I just love him so much. I can't believe how much he has changed in his four months of life. He is a happy baby. He loves to talk and his laugh is so cute.
Steve's recovery is going well. Just a week after surgery he moved from the walker to a cane. Now he is walking a fair amount without the cane as well.


2 comments:

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Oh he is just too cute!!! Great picture. We are so happy to hear that Steve is doing well also. Miss you guys!

Beks said...

He is getting so big! I cant believe it! And yay for Stevie Weevie!

Miss you guys!