skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Smith Family!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lunch with Daddy!





Timothy and I went to have lunch with Steve at school. Timothy was very interested in Daddy's teacher edition, he thinks he could do a great job teaching Geometry!
Posted by Shelley at 7:47 AM

1 comment:

Beks said...

Super cute, love it!

October 19, 2008 at 11:50 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

About Me

Shelley
I have a wonderful family and am richly blessed. I don't know what I would do without them!
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Steve & Christy
  • Lessons in Life
  • Just the five of us.
  • On The Hohmfront
  • The Turner Family
  • Milton's in Washington
  • The Best of Both Worlds
  • West Coaster in the Windy City

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • Measurement Re-check...
      • Lunch with Daddy!
      • Seven Months Already!!! The Pumpkin Patch too...
      • The Latest in the Smith House!
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)