
It has been a little while since I posted a message, we have been very busy and Timothy has changed so much. So, since the last post we have moved into our own place, painted, Steve started school, I finished my first quarter of this school year, and Timothy has grown SO much! He is now six months old, eating cereal and vegies, crawling wherever he wants to go and pulling himself up just about anywhere to stand! He is such a happy baby, we are so blessed by him everyday. He sits on his own and can even go from crawling to sitting all by himself. He amazes me everyday. Timmy is much more into his toys and seems to have a liking for books. He really likes Daddy's Bible. Here are a few pictures and a short video of him crawling, enjoy.
Shelley
P.S. Erin, I am SO happy for you guys. I got your tag, I'm working on it....



4 comments:
Freaking adorlable! I want to see more pictures of that little love bug!
Love Auntie Bekah!
Wow - already crawling and pulling up at 6 months! He's advanced! :) What a little cutie. It's fun to see y'all as parents. And congratulations on the new place! How exciting! I'll be looking forward to a blog on how that came about and what it all looks like! :)
(And thanks for your well-wishes to us, too!)
Very very cute.. :) XOXO to all of you... Hope to see you guys sometime soon!
What a cute little man you have...he is really growing!! I bet he keeps you on your toes now that he's movin all around! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment